Wednesday 13 March 2013

Fun @ The Zine Fair

The 5th Annual OCADU Zine Fair was a ton of fun and a great success! There was a huge turn out and some really interesting local book artists in attendance. Glad I brought all those extra copies of Wood Panel That Shit! cuz they sold like hot cakes! We had the music pumping, sorry again security, and the popcorn popping all day! Great people, great atmosphere, great day! Thanks again for having me!

The view from my angle. Look at all those lovely acorn tops!

Our neighbor from the OCADU Zine Library brought a button making machine for people to make their own custom buttons! It was tons of fun! I thinking I ended up making 8 for myself!

Picnic baskets made for an awesome display unit, and I was actually able to fit all of my merch inside. Look out summertime! This picnic basket of goodies is going to be strapped to my bike rack and mobile!

Handmade/printed matchbooks for sale.

Hundreds of different handmade envelope/card sets to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment